Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Job, New Beginnings

Life is busy !

This week has bought blessings of knowing that a have a full time, permanent job next year at Cloverdale ESC. What excitement ! I think I ran around the house for a good hour or so bouncing around yelling "I GOT A JOB" ! As the second hour past, it occurred to me that with a new job - I will have to leave my old one ! Uh-oh. And so the tears began..... I text my boss to let her know before announcing it to all on my Facebook page...then I emailed all the family and made various phone calls. What an emotional day ! Harvey thinks I'm slightly bonkers going from happy to sad to happy to sad. That's just tough. I've got a whole bunch of emotions to work through !

How blessed I am to have good friends  and awesome family around me. After talking to my new boss, Linda, the feelings of inadequacy kicked in. Oh my did they kick in ! I will have a lot to learn over these next few months and I am so thankful to have a wonderful and supportive husband who put it all into perspective for me ! The next few weeks are going to be crazily busy with all that I have to do. Sorting and packing four years of "stuff" in my classroom is so NOT going to be fun !


No comments:

Post a Comment