Saturday, April 2, 2011

I have FUNNY children !

I have funny children - I mean, seriously hilariously funny as in a "Ha ha ha" way ! They sometimes LOOK funny, but mostly they sound funny ! Madison and Michaela have this awesome banter and great repertoire and they do it so seamlessly....must be all the practise they get at their brother's expense ?!



Over the past few weeks, Madi has decided that she needs to improve her vocabulary with some "bigger" words so that she sounds more "sophisticated". Last week's word was "pedantic" and she managed to insert the word into conversations quite flawlessly and in context, so we thought she was on a roll ! This weeks work was 'egotistical' and she may have used the word once or twice in describing her brother's actions....but it took us awhile to figure out what she was saying....ECO-TESTICLES !? Erm....not quite my darling ! 

I love that they have such FUN together and enjoy each others company so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment