Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Countdown Begins !

Only FOUR days of school left ! EEEEEKKKK ! Only TWO weeks til Christmas!!!! EEEEEEKKKK !

Its with a little sadness as I begin my good-byes to those I have worked with for four years. The tears have been ever-so-close with each "see-ya" and "I promise to come visit". I look at my students and see how far some of them have come and I feel proud of the many long days and sometimes sleep-less nights I have shared with them. It's been a long journey for some. I feel like a proud "mama bear" who is letting her cubs go...I've written copious notes to hand on and then in four days it will be all over...:( Most of the boxes are packed and I'm good to go !

Today, is Julian's 11th birthday ! I cant believe that my "baby" is 11 ! How time flies !  I think he's grow a few centimeters just this week alone. Being the un-organised mother that I am, I had to swap his Christmas and birthday presents around....So today he got to unwrap his new camera! He was most thrilled ! He's taken it fishing with his dad today - he's hoping to capture the "catch". More cake for him tomorrow when we go to grandma's house! Yay !

So time is marching on...Christmas in two weeks ! Woo hoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment