Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Furry Tales...

While everyone was busily sorting themselves out for the day's work...the furry children decided to fit in some playtime...I was walking past the games room when I saw Whatt climbing the curtains. He was looking around and just "hanging" there waiting...just as Guess ambled past....POUNCE ! What a crack up !

Madi came hurrying into the games room when she heard the raucous - she witnessed   the two babies tumbling about on the floor... I explained why I was laughing so hard and then said : " I guess that GUESS didnt know WHATT hit him!"  It was SO funny ! Madi thinks I'm slightly mad but I thought I was pretty witty at the time !

Stay tuned...more funny stories to follow ! :)

ps. Whatt got a cat scratching post today...in an effort to save my curtains...got a bargain...price sticker said $30...but scanned at $20 ! WOO HOO !

1 comment:

  1. Only a Bargain if she uses it. Our cat refuses to use hers and has totally destroyed my couch :(

    ReplyDelete