Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kids say the "darn-dest" things ! :P

This is a conversation I overheard at breakfast :

Madi : "Guess is my brudda from another mudda" (imagine this being said with an Amercian rapper slang!)

Michaela : (looking puzzled) your WHAT?

Madi : Oh ! Whatt is my brudda from another mudda too ! (big grin on her face!)

Michaela : soooo...like dont we have the same mum if he is my brother? (still looking confused)

Madi : NAH ! They are like : both FURRY budda's from another mudda ! (she is trying VERY hard to keep a straight face at this stage)

Michaela : I dont get it?! (and she seriously doesnt at this stage)

Madi : Well DUH Michaela, they come from FURRY mudda's cos they are puppies and kittens! DUH?! (at this point she is rolling her eyes and cackling)

Michaela : oh. yeh. right. (embarassed faced)

Madi : (pointing to Julian) he's my brudda from the SAME mudda! (more cackles of laughter here)

Michaela : I doubt that !

I LOVE MY GALS ! They make me laugh every day ! :p
Madi & Michaela
ps. In case you havent figured it out yet : Guess is the puppy, Whatt is the kitten, Julian is their 11yr old sibling ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment